Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 9/11 With...

This is from a stream available over at WFMU's blog. I recorded it with Audacity and split up the tracks and titled 'em. That's all. Get it while you can.

I can't believe they've reformed and are touring. Or rather, I can't believe they're not coming within 6 hours drive of here. Not even stupid Phoenix. Oh well. I've seen 'em a kajillion times, in their prime. But they are sure sounding fucking great here. Recorded at ATP a couple months ago. 19 songs.

Fuck yeah.

3 comments:

YoungMossTongue said...

a job well done sir!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm like..seen 'em a million times at First Ave club but good to know though they still goin'
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube & Downunderground blog/ning

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to listen to this. Bless you!