Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Fall - "Blindness" US LP Version (2005 Narnack)

Bit of a late entry in "The Fall Wednesday" for me...
In my tireless quest to post original things not on a ton of other blogs, I give you this: a far superior version of the song Blindness from the 2005 LP "Fall Heads Roll". According to the authoritative Fall website, this has never been released anywhere but on the US double-vinyl release. Not even on that box-set that looked like The Peel Sessions box and where they dumped a buncha other rarities so us Fall Freaks would presumably pony-up the dough for yet another mostly redundant comp.

But whatever. This version is completely diferent, with a fuller sound and very different lyrics (well, it actually HAS lyrics compared to the CD version). I am sure you will like it.

As for the pic, I did a quick image search and found that, a poster for some prolly stupid Miramax movie I didn't even bother reading about. And now that I've mentioned that, the handful of people Googling the movie will come here and go "Huh?".
I am probably taking this artwork mania too far...

Get the 320 kbps vinyl rip HERE.

4 comments:

michaelDUSTdevil said...

fantastic sir!... i'll link it... Mxxx

nvb3000 said...

great stuff, how about posting the brownies show

Peter said...

That will be coming up in the next week or so...

michaelDUSTdevil said...

presumably the infamous fight show... i look forward to it...